We reached capacity in record time and we've had to close submissions earlier than planned. We're very sorry, but we cannot accept any more games this year that have not already been submitted via the form. Please drop off your submitted games between Saturday, July 7 and 5pm on Sunday, July 22. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. If you missed the window, please keep an eye on our social media for the dates of next year's sale!
- 2018 Used Game Sale: Saturday, July 28 will be the live, silent, and blind auctions from 10am to 6pm. Sunday, July 29 will be the rummage sale from 10am to 6pm.
- No more than 40 games and/or puzzles per household will be accepted.
- GAME DROP OFF: Bring your games and/or puzzles to the store (645 Pennsylvania Ave SE) between 9am on Saturday, July 7 and 5pm on Sunday, July 22.
- Please try to make sure that all pieces are included. We reserve the right to refuse any games that are in too poor condition or contain inappropriate material for a family-friendly store.
- No video games or electronic games. Nothing with a battery!
- SALES SPLIT: We will split the purchase amount of games with their seller: cash (your share = 60%, our share = 40%) or store credit (your share = 95%, our share = 5%). You also have the option of donating the full amount of the sale. Whatever the percentage, Labyrinth's share will be used to buy games for local teachers, our school aftercare program, and our demo library.
- Store credit and/or cash for sales will not be available until August 6.
- You must pick up unsold games by close of business on Saturday, August 4, or the item(s) will be donated.